This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 for both Trades/Non-Tradesmen and women will commence on 14 September. 2020.
The online registration for Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruits Intake, Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non-Tradesmen and Women will commence on 14 September 2020.
On this guide, you will learn the requirements you need to apply for the Nigeria Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 Application.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigeria citizen by birth and must possess a National Identity Card, you how to get your national ID CARD
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit to be eligible for the application
- Also, You must be free from any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Similarly, you must possess a least a minimum of 4 passes in not more 2 sitting in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or O’Level including the English Language
- Furthermore, those applying for tradesmen/tradeswomen must also possess the Trade Test Certificate.
- You must be between the age of 18 and 22 for non-tradesmen and 28 to 35 for tradesmen.
- Additionally, your height should not be less than 1.68m for men and 1.62 for women.
- It will interest you to know that it will be an added advantages if you are familiar with the three major Nigerian Languages.
How to Apply Nigerian Army 80rri Recruitment 2020
You can apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment form 2020 by following the instruction bellow:
- Go to https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Log on to the above website and create an account.
- Log in with the email and password you created the account with.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy, Then print and complete the Guarantor Form.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING THAT WILL TAKE EFFECT ON THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 80RRI 2020 APPLICATION PROCESSES:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are to Adhere to the COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands use of face marks and observation physical distance
- Any candidates who falsify or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 7 December 2020
- Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Starts Shortlisting of Candidate for Test (PDF)
- Breaking: INEC Recruitment 2020: See Available Position to Apply
- Abia State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Get 5GB Glo Free Data And 700% Airtime Bonus On Glo Berekete
- How to Pay Federal Government Bills Using Remita Platform
Nigeria News5 days ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business6 days ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business6 days ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Nigeria News3 days ago
Good News! FG to Employ 50% of NPOWER Beneficiaries to mark Independence Day Nigeria
Nigeria News3 days ago
Npower Transition is not for all volunteers-Sadiya
Business2 days ago
How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
Business5 days ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Technology2 days ago
AWOOF! Get 1GB on MTN (Check if you are Eligible)