Nigerian Army Screening Date and Requirements (DSSC 25 2020)
This is to inform all those whose names have been shortlisted for the just concluded Nigerian Army intake that the screening date and requirements for screening test has been scheduled.
Candidates are required to report at the interview venue on 16 November (DSSC 25 2020)with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include white bedspread and pillow case.
- 4 copies of full size coloured photographs taken in standing position and in suit.
The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following: (DSSC 25 2020)
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, Testimonials, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in civil institution(s) for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates who applied as Air Traffic Controllers under the Nigerian Army Aviation are to come with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
NOTE FOR (DSSC 25 2020)
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use their personal/private vehicles at theinterview venue.
- Visitors will not be allowed at the interview venue.
- Candidates will report to Headquarter 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle
- Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan Oyo State, on 16 November 2019. Candidates will be received from 0800am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 16 November 2019 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
- List of shortlisted candidates is also available at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.