Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2020 is currently roaming on board.
This articles will give you the necessary guidelines on how to apply for NIS recruitment 2020.
If you wish to apply for the Nigerian Immigration Application 2020 I suggest you don’t skip any part of this article.
We have been receiving mail from our readers concerning the NIS Recruitment 2020. I personally saw one that got me marveled and sort to address this issue here.
Firstly, it will please you to know that the Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2020 is currently no online, and the agency have not started any intake.
You will recall that just recently the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment started and application is currently going on. Meanwhile, if you have not applied, you can use this link to apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment.
Back to our article, Below are list of requirement that the Nigerian Immigration would demand at the point of carrying out your registration.
General Requirement For Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2020
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
- Gross malformation of teeth,
- Knocked knees,
- Bent knees,
- Bow legs,
- Flat foot,
- Limb legs,
- Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
- Amputation of any part of physical body, Hearing impaired (deaf), Hunched back, Obesity, Pregnancy, Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration recruitment 2020?
- Interested candidates are to visit the official portal (Will be available soon)
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email.
- Then proceed with the registration.
On a final note, kindly disregard any phone call, SMS or website publication you see about about Nigerian immigration service recruitment form.
If you wish to be notified as soon as the application commences, kindly specify using the comment box below.