Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019 Shortlisted Candidates/Names PDF. The Nigerian Navy has released the names of candidates who are shortlisted from the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC).
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019 Shortlisted Candidates
If you applied for the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Exercise Please kindly read below this article for further clerification about the NN shortlisted Candidates.
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates from the DSSC 27, all candidates who participated in the online application and also participate in the aptitude test held on the 30th of November 2019 are to note that list of successful candidates for selection interview has been released.
How to Check Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2019
To check Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates, all candidates are advised to access their names from the below list, candidates whose names appear on the list will participate in the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
The next phase of the Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Recruitment exercise is the Selection Interview, only qualified and shortlisted candidates will participated in this phase.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Interview Date 2019
Successful candidates are to report for Interview at Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State from Friday 27 December 2019 to Friday 10 January 2020.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Interview Requirements 2019
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School
Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of
results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving and Para-Military Personnel).
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip(mandatory requirement).
- Writing materials (biro, pencil sharpener and eraser).
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.
Important Notice for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019
All the processes at the selection interview is FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise. Candidates who fail to report on 28 December 2019 will be disqualified. Kindly download the list below: Download PDF