Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019 Shortlisted Candidates/Names PDF. The Nigerian Navy has released the names of candidates who are shortlisted from the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC).
If you applied for the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Exercise Please kindly read below this article for further clerification about the NN shortlisted Candidates.
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of successful candidates from the DSSC 27, all candidates who participated in the online application and also participate in the aptitude test held on the 30th of November 2019 are to note that list of successful candidates for selection interview has been released.
To check Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates, all candidates are advised to access their names from the below list, candidates whose names appear on the list will participate in the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
The next phase of the Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Recruitment exercise is the Selection Interview, only qualified and shortlisted candidates will participated in this phase.
Successful candidates are to report for Interview at Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State from Friday 27 December 2019 to Friday 10 January 2020.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School
Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of
results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving and Para-Military Personnel).
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip(mandatory requirement).
- Writing materials (biro, pencil sharpener and eraser).
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.
All the processes at the selection interview is FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise. Candidates who fail to report on 28 December 2019 will be disqualified. Kindly download the list below: Download PDF
Viva Cinemas Recent Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
Posted on :
18 Sep, 2020
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projectionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Projectionist is responsible for all day to day technical operations of the cinemas and ensuring high quality and standards, in line with Health & Safety requirements are maintained
- He will be responsible for the planning, organizing and implementation of the maintenance and operation of performance-related equipment at the cinemas, including projectors, speakers and other technical systems used during movie screenings/ cinema events.
- Good IT and technical skills.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Team working skills
- Knowledge with editing of media / video materials, such as raw footage / trailers.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] Please use Location / Job Position / Name as Subject. Example: Ikeja / Projectionist / Mayowa Johnson.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Action Against Hunger Current Job Vacancy – Apply Here!
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Consultant – Rapid Response Mechanism Interventions Evaluation
Rationale for the Project:
- Action Against Hunger is a key member of the core Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) Technical Working Group in North East Nigeria, along with DRC and NRC that works in partnership with Federal, State and LGA level Government Officials, as well as, relevant Sector-working group to coordinate responses.
- In 2019, the Action Against Hunger Rapid Response Team was the first partner to provide critical emergency services for several crises – the influx of IDPs in Monguno IDP in January, the fire outbreaks in Gajigana in April, and the influx of returnees in Rann May. Action Against Hunger also engaged in three joint need assessments together with other RRM partners in Gajigana, Maiduguri and Borno State following the floods in 2019 to inform subsequent responses.
- Action Against Hunger is able to quickly operationalize a high quality RRM response and adequately monitor provided services with the presence of a fully RRM dedicated team that includes an Emergency Coordinator, an RRM Wash team, a Logistics Manager and M&E manager. With three years of experience in launching RRM responses in Borno and Yobe state, Action Against Hunger has developed relationships with communities and Government stakeholder’s and has established acceptance and a wide awareness of the humanitarian services we deliver to conflict affected populations. As a result, in 2019 the RRM team’s surveillance of emergencies received first-hand information about new crisis from members of the communities that had previously received support.
- Action Against Hunger would like to reflect on these past three years of implementing RRM in Northeast Nigeria, through an external independent study.
Geographical scope covered by the analysis:
- The geographical scope of the evaluation will cover Borno and Yobe States, Nigeria (subject to change depending on security concerns).
Purpose and Objectives of the Study
Objectives of the Evaluation:
- The overarching purpose of the evaluation is to assess the overall performance of the project in line with North East RRM strategy and to determine if it has achieved its intended outputs and outcomes.
- Likewise, the study should clearly explain why (or why not) these outputs and outcomes were achieved through an integrated analysis of the entire result chain (inputs, activities, outputs outcomes and likelihood of impact) and other contextual factors.
- The study will use OECD DAC criteria (effectiveness, efficiency, relevance, sustainability and impact) in addition the consultant will look at design, coverage and coherence.
- The consultant will draw the extract the best practices, lesson learned, what worked and what did not and recommendations to enhance the quality of AAH future programming for emergency response.
Profile of the Evaluator
The study will be carried out by an international or national consultant with the following profile:
- Experience in WASH and NFI sector with particular experience in rapid emergency response
- Significant field experience in the evaluation of humanitarian / emergency projects;
- Relevant Degree / equivalent experience related to the study to be undertaken;
- 3-4 years Years of experience.
- Significant experience in coordination, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs;
- Good communications skills and experience of workshop facilitation;
- Ability to write clear and useful reports (may be required to produce examples of previous work);
- Fluent in English;
- Understanding of donor requirements;
- Ability to manage the available time and resources and to work to tight deadlines;
- Independence from the parties involved.
- Familiarity with the context of the humanitarian situation in Northeast Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their expression of interest electronically with subject “PD-ABU-01114-001_EoI for Independent RRM Evaluation Consultancy” to: [email protected] in order to receive the full ToR.
Application Deadline: 24th September, 2020.
Note: Proposal without request of the full ToR will not be accepted.
I Never Said, All Nigerians Received Covid-19 palliative-Sadiya Confesses-Dailypost
I Never Said, All Nigerians Received Covid-19 palliative-Sadiya Confesses-Dailypost
I Never Said, All Nigerians Received Covid-19 palliative-Sadiya Confesses-Dailypost: “The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, has insisted that she never said every Nigerian received COVID-19 palliative during the lockdown.
Farouq said this on Monday at the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 in Abuja.
According to her, it is impossible to give palliative to all Nigerians”.
“In recent days, there have been speculations around one of our key interventions during the COVID-19 lockdown,” Farouq said.
“Take home ration for the school feeding programme was done in consultation with stakeholders.
“It was not invented by the Ministry.
“Our agreement was that the Federal Government would provide the funding while states would implement.
“Every state government has received its shares of palliatives for onward distribution.
“I never said every Nigerian has received COVID-19 palliative; it is impossible to give palliative to all Nigerians.”
“DAILY POST recalls that Senator representing Borno North Senatorial District and Chairman, Senate Committee on Army, Ali Ndume had urged the Federal Government to take away the distribution of palliatives for coronavirus pandemic lockdown from the Humanitarian Ministry”.
Processes on AGSMEIS Free COLLATERAL LOANS and How to be Eligible
It is mandatory for all applicants to attend training with a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI), they have centers spread across the country.
Apply for Loan
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) will guides and assists you in applying for the loan by getting all necessary documents required for the processing of the loan
The Loan fund is paid into the account of beneficiaries. While unqualified candidates are given feedback.
Get Business Support Services
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) will assist you to implement the business plan drawn and provide business support services commercially.
You sell your products and services to pay back loans and make profit, beneficiaries are expected to run the business by keeping proper records, monitor sales, and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan
• Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
• Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
• To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
• CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its own assessment.
Duly completed application form.
• Bank Verification Number (BVN).
• Certificate of Training from recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership of organized private sector
• Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head,
Eligibility for AGSMEIS Loan
Businesses in the following industry are eligible for the AGSMEIS Loan:
• Service sector including Information and Communication (ICT) and the Creative Industry.
• Other businesses as determined by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
• Agricultural sector.
• Real sector including Manufacturing, mining, and petrochemicals.
Recruitment6 days ago
Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 Online Application Form Open – (How to Apply)
Recruitment5 days ago
300,000 Batch B Enrollee to Get N30,000 July Stipend this Week-Ikem
Technology7 days ago
New Trick! Get FREE 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
Technology7 days ago
Airtel Weekend Data Bundle for N100 Get 1 GB
Business6 days ago
Inksnation.org Sign in | Registration Portal Resolved
Education5 days ago
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
Technology7 days ago
Awoof! Airtel Weekend Data Bundle – Get a Whooping 1GB for only N100
Recruitment18 hours ago
Federal Teachers Scheme(UBEC) Announces Exam Date and Venue