Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the commencement of 2020/2021 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application.
The only official website to apply is https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-eligibility/
- Application Deadline: 30th October 2020
- Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- To be taken at (country): Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Eligible Fields of Study: All
About Scholarship: Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria.
- Recruitment into the United States (US) Army 2020 – See how to Apply
- How to generate Remita (RRR) School Fees Code for FGC Kwali 2020
- How to generate Remita (RRR) School Fees Code for FSTC Orozo 2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Breaking: Gas Station Explodes in Ipaja, Lagos Lost Valuable Properties
(TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
This is one of the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. Type: UndergraduateSelection Criteria and Eligibility Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of applications how proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation NumberShow proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
PLEASE NOTE: Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent 300 level students and above need not apply Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply Number of Scholarships: Several
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships 2020
Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information.
Only use an active email and mobile phone number. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA7.
Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition.
The on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too. You will need to apply at https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/scholarship-eligibility/
- Massive Recruitment at Firstbank Nigeria 2021 – Apply Here
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – go to www.sseb.ak.gov.ng to apply
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)
- Congratulations to Npower Creative Beneficiaries – You are expected to…
- COVID-19: FG makes U-turn, says it didn’t approve January 18 school resumption
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business4 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News1 day ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment3 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment2 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business4 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business4 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Technology5 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)