We are pleased to announce to all National open University students that the 2020 second semester course and exam registration has commenced.
We write to inform you that Management has approved late course and examination registration for the 2020_2 semester.
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 Scheme
- WAEC Withholds Results of 215,149 Candidates For Exam Malpractice
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names 2020 For DSSC 28 (Download PDF)
- How to Access your Share of N75b FG Fund and Grant
- US Presidential Election: Live Stream, Poll Results (Video) From America
To this end, the new date for closure of course and examination registration is on Monday, 30th November 2020 at 11:59 pm.
In view of the above, you are kindly requested to ensure that the portal for students’ course and examination registration is re-opened for the semester in order to allow students to continue their registration.
Your prompt action will be highly appreciated.
Olean A. Abwi Deputy Registrar, Academic Registry
Cc: Vice-Chancellor DVC (Academic)
Registrar Bursar University Librarian
All Deans Director, Academic Planning Director,
LS5 Director, Examinations and Assessment
All Study Centre Directors Head, VICC Head, SERVICOM File
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
Nigeria News6 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business11 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business10 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements