Noun Exam Portal (dea.nou.edu.ng) DEA Exam Website – The National Open University of Nigeria has created a new website for online/virtual examination.
This is a development to further straighten the curve or a bid to observe social distancing in the country.
The announcement was made by the VC, Abdalla Uba Adamu on Thursday.
In this article, I will show you the step by step guide you need on how to access the new Noun Exam portal dea.nou.edu.ng
NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF 2020/1 VIRTUAL EXAMINATIONS
The Vice-Chancellor has directed the commencement of on-demand virtual examination for students.
What is NOUN Exam Portal / Website? Noun Exam Portal
The URL for access NOUN Exam portal, the virtual examination on-demand application process is: https://dea.nou.edu.ng
Postgraduate students could take their examinations (provided they apply for it by midnight 13th of June, 2020), from 15th to 20th of June, 2020.
How to Access the National Open University DEA Website
- Visit dea.nou.edu.ng
- You will need a valid email address e.g. email@example.com
- Proceed to Apply for Exam On-Demand Now
- Complete the form on the first page and proceed by clicking the NEXT button
- Insert the list of courses you will like to sit for the virtual exam, use the + icon to add more.
- Click on NEXT and sign the undertaken document virtually.
- Finally, tick on the “I agree to the above terms” and hit the “Submit on Demand Application”.
Dates for undergraduate students’ virtual examinations is as follows:
|FACULTY||CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATION||VIRTUAL EXAMINATION DATES|
|Arts, Education, Agriculture and Health Sciences||19th of June, 2020||22nd – 28th of June, 2020|
|Social Sciences||1st of July, 2020||1st – 11th of July, 2020|
|Management Sciences||11th of July, 2020||13th – 17th of July 2020|
|Sciences and Law||18th of July, 2020||20th -25th of July, 2020|
All candidates should please note that once a course is selected for virtual examination, it cannot be made available to the student for physical examination at the Study Centre (after lockdown order is lifted).
NOUN DEA is determined to support students for a wide variety of Examination related matters
National Open University Examination on-demand Policy on DEA Portal dea.nou.edu.ng
- A student must apply for examinations by completing the electronic application form for on-demand Virtual Examinations.
- The student should have dully registered to take the examinations.
- The student must sign the undertaking on the virtual examination on-demand application form that he/she is computer literate enough to do virtual examinations.
- The student must have interacted with his/her Course Material for a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of course registration.
- The student must have completed Tutor-Marked Assignments [TMAs] 1-3 for all courses that he or she is demanding to be examined on.
- There must be a “Proctor” to supervise the exams wherever the student is taking the examinations.
- The Directorate of Examinations and Assessment will determine the date and mode of the examinations.
- The Head of Department (HOD) must have provided Test Items for the courses to be examined.
- All other rules and regulations approved by the University Senate for the conduct of examinations must be adhered to.
Finally, If you have a question, please don’t hesitate to drop it in the comment section below and also kindly subscribe to our daily newsletter to receive frequent updates that matter most to you.
COVID-19: FG commences assessment of States for schools reopening
The Federal Government has commenced stakeholders’ meeting across the six geopolitical zones of the country to review laid down guidelines and protocols for the reopenings of the nation’s educational institutions.
The State Minister for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba made this know in Kano while presiding over the North West School Protocols Guidelines Stakeholders’ meetings.
He said he was in Kano to assess the readiness of the schools vis-a-vis the full maintenance of COVID-19 protocols before going ahead to actualize the dreams of full reopening.
Speaking earlier, the Kano State Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje described the Federal Government’s policies and programmes in education as veritable tool to national development.
According to him, the progress recorded and measures taken by the Buhari administration in reopening of schools in the country should be commended.
“I wish to acknowledge the commitment of the Federal Government in the education sector, particularly at this time when schools are about to be reopened,” he said.
The Governor represented by his Deputy, Dr. Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna thanked the Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba who paid him a visit in his office.
NEWS: Ebonyi: Umahi visits scene of accident, orders immediate investigation
He said the State Government is committed to prioritizing the education sector in view of its importance, adding that as part of compliance with the COVID-19 protocols for ensuring of safety and protection of the teaching staff and the students, fumigation exercise has been conducted, with PPE’s provided to the schools across the State.
The Governor also explained that recently his administration released the sum of N880 million for the renovation of some schools across the State.
The Minister later praised the efforts of the Kano State Government for its laudable initiatives in promoting education, which he described as worthy of emulation by other States.
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
The University of Ibadan (UI) line with the directive of the State Government for all tertiary institutions to resume academic activities after the lockdown due to the spread of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19), the College Management has directed that all 300 level and 400 level students are to resume on Monday 14th September 2020 for academic activities.
You are to take note of the following;
- 400 and 300 Level students are resuming on Monday 14th September 2020 for REVISION
- 200 Level students are resuming a week later for REVISION
- 400 and 300 Level students will commence the 2019/2020 academic session first-semester examination on Monday 21st September 2020
- 200 Level students will commence the 2019/2020 academic session first-semester examination on Friday 25th September 2020
- 100 Level students will be on the date of resumption at a later date.
- Students that are resuming are to maintain social distancing at all times
- All students are to appear with their individual face masks before admittance into the College premises
- Students are also advised to make use of Hand Sanitizers at each entry point in the College Premises.
- All Students must come with their identity cards and examination pass to the examination venues
Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2020 Application Form Commenced
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at the basic education level.
ELIGIBILITY FTS Recruitment 2020
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need to apply for FTS Recruitment 2020
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
a. English Language
c. Integrated Science
d. Biology, Chemistry and Physics
e. Agricultural Science
f. Home Economics
g. Computer Science
h. Technical/Technology Education
i. Computer Science or Information Technology
j. Nigerian Languages
k. Physical and Health Education
iv) Not more than 35 years of age.
v) Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR FTS Recruitment 2020
Application Form shall be completed online. Interested candidates who fulfil the above-listed eligibility criteria should visit https://fts.admissions.clouds to complete and submit their application Forms online. Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 application portal shall be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th – 24th September 2020. There will be no extension.
All enquiries relating to the online application should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and +2347036662931.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am
- Deezer Premium v18.104.22.168 [Mod-Lite] Apk App Download 2020
- Liverpool striker leaves Anfield for new club ahead of Chelsea clash
- COVID-19: FG commences assessment of States for schools reopening
- #Live – EdoDecides2020: With 4 LG results yet to be announced, Obaseki still leads, INEC resumes remaining collation… Full details
- Anambra FA enrolls club owners into health insurance scheme
Recruitment6 days ago
300,000 Batch B Enrollee to Get N30,000 July Stipend this Week-Ikem
Nigeria News3 hours ago
#Live – #EdoDecides2020: Obaseki leads as INEC announces LG results… see details
Education6 days ago
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
Sport2 hours ago
EPL: Solskjaer reveals why Man Utd lost 3-1 to Crystal Palace
Nigeria News12 hours ago
Edo: PDP accuses APC of mounting pressure on INEC to change results
Business2 hours ago
Online Wealth:5 Easy ways to Make lots of Money Online
Nigeria News1 hour ago
#Live – EdoDecides2020: With 4 LG results yet to be announced, Obaseki still leads, INEC resumes remaining collation… Full details
Nigeria News2 hours ago
3 arrested over theft of cars in Adamawa