The National Petroleum Construction Company NPCC Recruitment 2019 has begun, Applicants are to read through this guide carefully to apply for the available job position.
NPCC is a world class Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company that gives add up to EPC answers for both the Offshore and Onshore Oil and Gas segment. It gives building, acquisition, venture administration, manufacture, establishment and authorizing to extend proprietors and administrators.
- It was built up in 1973 and is claimed by Senaat, an Abu Dhabi Government Holding Company and Consolidated Contractors Group (CCC), an International Construction Group.
- NPCC is head-quartered in Abu Dhabi and works in Arabian Gulf, South Asia and South East Asia, and has tentative arrangements to grow its activities to Africa and Caspian locale.
- It has associations with the greater part of the Operating Companies (OPCOs), National Oil Companies (NOCs) and International Oil Companies (IOCs), based on its demonstrated reputation of task conveyance, quality, security and consumer loyalty
- NPCC building, gives creative essential, point by point and seaward designing arrangements, using the most recent and most developed plan programming. Its building administrations are given by a group of more than 1200 designers, situated in three building focuses in Abu Dhabi, Mumbai and Hyderabad (Anewa)
NPCC Recruitment 2019 Job Details
Job Position – Various
Job type – Full time
Job Location – UAE
Nationality – Any
Posted Date – 24th July, 2019
Monthly Salary – Not Specified
Company Name – National Petroleum Construction Company
Looking for Oil And Gas jobs? Find latest jobs in National Petroleum Construction Company NPCC Oil & Gas UAE at Gulfinterview. You can easily find the latest career vacancies at Gulfinterview. Visit our site & Apply now by submitting your resume.
|Job Location||UAE, Dubai|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
NPCC Recruitment 2019 Vacancies List:
- Safety Officer
- Lead Inspection Coordinator
- Sr. Project Engineer (Piping)
- Sr. Procurement Engineer
- Procurement Engineer
- Project Engineer (Piping)
- Project Engineer (E&l)
- Project Engineer (Structural)
- Project Engineer (Equipment)
- Fabrication Supervisor
- Design Office Coordinator (Structural)
- Design Office Coordinator (E&l)
- Sr. Engineer (Pipelines)
- Sr. Project Procurement Manager
- Tug Master
- Project Engineering Manager
- Derrick Crane Operator
- Lead Instrument Commissioning Engineer
- Procurement Engineer
- Project Procurement Managers
- Planning Analyst
- Proposal Engineer
- Proposal Manager
- Engineering Manager
- SR CONTRACTS ENGINEER
- Sr. Planning Analyst
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your credentials to the National Petroleum Construction Company NPCC Career page
Application Portal for N-Power Batch “A” & “B” Beneficiary Transition Database – Apply Now
This is to inform the general public that Nasarawa State N-Power Implementing Office has made some important updates to the new Website specifically designed for the Exiting N-Power Batch A and B beneficiaries in the state, in line with the latest Template received from the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development for the Transitioning opportunities into Government Entrepreneurship programmes being deliberated by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Consequently, it is expected that all Exiting Batch A and B in Nasarawa State who are interested in the Transitioning opportunities by the Federal Government of Nigeria to visit our Website with this link- https://nasarawastatesip.com/npower-beneficiary/ using their Smartphones/Computers or visit the nearest Cafe close to them to update their information which includes the following;
i. N-Power ID ( ie the Unique Identification number found on your NPower Profile Page eg NPVN/NA/2016/XXX).
ii. Are you currently Employed(YES/NO).
iii. Do you want to participate in the Transition opportunities (YES/NO).
- This exercise has a limited time frame beginning from Friday 28th August 2020 to Saturday 29th August 2020, closing time 2:pm. All interested beneficiaries in Nasarawa State are encouraged to update their bio-data on our website https://nasarawastatesip.com/npower-beneficiary/ on or before the deadline to avoid being excluded from the Transition plans by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- On this note the general public is requested to give this Announcement the attention and seriousness it deserves, please.
N-Power stipends: FG approves payment to exited beneficiaries
THE Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq has approved the payment of stipends to the exited N-Power beneficiaries.
A statement Thursday, by Nneka Ikem Anibeze, the minister’s Special Assistant on Media, quoted her as saying the “approval has been given for the payment of the outstanding stipends for the exited N-Power Batches A and B beneficiaries.”
“The approval for payments for up to the month of June 2020 for the two (2) Batches has already been forwarded to the office of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) for final checks and payments.
“The only outstanding approval waiting to be forwarded to Accountant-General’s Office is for the payment of July Stipends for batch B beneficiaries,” the statement said.
It read further: “The Ministry, however, noted that about 14,000 beneficiaries that were omitted by the AGF’s Office during the payment from March to June 2020 could be among those rejected by the GIPMIS payment platform due to discrepancies identified with their accounts as conveyed to the ministry by the AGF’s office.
Read Also: Download Npower Shortlisted Names 2020 PDF
“According to the report from the AGF’s office, any beneficiary receiving payment from other government payment platforms will be rejected by the Government Integrated Financial Management System (GIPMIS). Hence their payment will be withheld.
“The FMHADMSD has requested for details of those affected and the reasons for their rejection from AGF’s Office and has promised to communicate that to the affected beneficiaries. However, if the rejection was done in error, those affected should be rest assured that they will be paid all that is due to them as soon as the error is rectified by the AGF’s office.
“The Minister also explained that the Batches A & B N-Power beneficiaries knew from the beginning as they were informed that the programme is for 24 months. Furthermore, the non-dis-engagement of Batch A beneficiaries after 24 months was done out of exigencies of the time.
” Therefore, exiting Batches, A & B after 40 and 24 months respectively is in line with the conditions stipulated at the time of their enrolment. This is corroborated by the fact that when the N-Power programme was transferred to the ministry late last year, there was no plan for either automatic employment into public service or private sector or for transition to entrepreneurship put in place for them before the take over by the Ministry.
“Despite this, the exited beneficiaries are advised to exercise more patience and await the result of the efforts being made by the Honorable Minister who is currently engaging various MDAs including the CBN and the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to ensure that the eligible exited beneficiaries are transited to government progammes or even employment where available.
“In this regard, “we have directed Focal Persons of NSIPs in all the states to submit an updated list and details of the exited N-Power beneficiaries that are interested in participating in the transition plans of the ministry” the Honourable Minister stated.
“While continuing, the Honourable Minister added that the incoming Batch C beneficiaries will clearly know the details of their terms of enrollment and exit at the time of entry into the programme to avoid what happened in the case of Batches A & B.
Furthermore, adequate plan will be made well ahead of their time of exiting the program to avoid what happened presently.
“The Honourable Minister concluded that the candidates seeking enrollment into batch C will be scrutinized and selected on merit.
“The ministry will follow a transparent process for selecting the qualified beneficiaries out of the 5,000,000 (five million) who applied”.
“The N-power programme is designed to assist young Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 35 to acquire and develop life-long skills for becoming change-makers in their communities and players in the domestic and global markets and given a stipend of N30,000 monthly.”
Fact Check: N-Power released test timetable and screening details for its 2020 recruitment?
The posts also attach an image displaying the purported dates for the tests for each of the programmes under the N-Power programme will be conducted.
The Npower test website is https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/test
According to N-Power, the image shared on social media “was the assessment schedule from 2017,” according to a statement posted by N-Power on Twitter.
In another brief statement posted by N-Power on Monday, July 6, on Twitter, the scheme’s management told applicants to consider any information “making the rounds about an assessment schedule” as fake news.
It also urged applicants to disregard any information that did not originate from its verified channels, that is, social media pages and website.
“Please disregard any information that did not originate from our verified channels.
“Any information making the rounds about an assessment schedule should be considered FAKE NEWS,” it posted.
Fact Check: Has N-Power released test timetable and screening details for its 2020 recruitment?
Meanwhile, Sadiya Farouq, the minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, has revealed the number of applicants that have visited the N-Power online portal.
Sadiya disclosed on her Twitter page that just 16 days after opening the portal, not less than 4.48 million persons have indicated interest to be employees on the platform.
The minister added that only 400,000 applicants will be absorbed into the third batch of the National Social Investment Scheme (NSIP) at the end of the recruitment exercise.
On Sunday, July 12, the minister tweeted: “My team and I continue to interface with stakeholders to ensure a successful transition for the @npower_ng.
“It has been 16 days since the portal opened and we have received 4.48 million applications to date.
Also, the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development have disclosed the number and categories of jobs available to Batch C of the N-Power Programme.
According to a statement issued by the ministry on Friday, July 3, this phase of the scheme will focus on the following areas of human endeavours: N-Teach; N-Health; N-Agro as well as N-Build, N-Creative and N-Tech.
When the test portal finally opened we would update you here, for now, drop your email address to receive the past questions and revise at your own leisure time.
- Edo decides: Live Results from INEC Collation centre in Benin
- #Live – #EdoDecides2020: Obaseki leads as INEC announces LG results… see details
- Edo election results: Gov Obaseki widens lead against Ize-Iyamu in 4 LGs
- EPL: Arteta singles out one Arsenal player after 2-1 win over West Ham
- Edo Election results: Nigerians reveal what will happen if Obaseki defeats Ize-Iyamu
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 Online Application Form Open – (How to Apply)
Recruitment6 days ago
300,000 Batch B Enrollee to Get N30,000 July Stipend this Week-Ikem
Nigeria News42 mins ago
#Live – #EdoDecides2020: Obaseki leads as INEC announces LG results… see details
Education6 days ago
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
Nigeria News44 mins ago
Edo election results: Gov Obaseki widens lead against Ize-Iyamu in 4 LGs
Nigeria News37 mins ago
Edo decides: Live Results from INEC Collation centre in Benin
Sport50 mins ago
EPL: Arteta singles out one Arsenal player after 2-1 win over West Ham
Nigeria News9 hours ago
Ebonyi accident: Umahi visits scene, cautions road users