The attention of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development been drawn to the complaint of non-payment of some N-Power beneficiaries during the last exercise, with some alleging non-payment for upward of five months.
- Bet9ja Sure Prediction Winning Code For Today 1st October 2020
- Nigeria A 60: Where is the Country (REALLY) Headed?
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Recruitment: New Intake at Firstbank Nigeria – Apply Here
- How to Register For SMEDAN Online at www.smedanregister.ng
For the records, the Ministry wishes to state that it had always processed, approved and remit necessary information for payments to the Office of the Accountant–General of the Federation (OAGF) whose responsibility it is to credit the various accounts of the beneficiaries using the GIFMIS platform as directed by FGN.
“Dear Volunteer, You are receiving this SMS because your payment details were flagged by the GIFMIS payment platform which resulted in your non-payment from March 2020. In order for the ministry to resolve this, kindly send your bank statement from January 2020 till date, and/or your NYSC Discharge Certificate and other relevant documents to your state NOA”.
You are expected to submit these documents within the next 72hrs. Kind regard
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants5 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Nigeria News1 day ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)
Nigeria News4 days ago
2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update