NSIP to begin nationwide training for independent monitors. The statement was released by Sadiya Umar Farouq, Chairperson for the Nigeria Social Investment Programme.
Information about Npower shortlist is available on VIEW UPDATES ABOUT NPOWER BATCH C SHORTLIST
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for US Embassy Special Grants for Ghana Citizens (Get $12,000 See Capital)
- USAID’s Collective Action to Reduce Gender-Based Violence (CARE-GBV) Small Grants Program
- Master of Health Leadership – International Student Scholarships in New Zealand
- Open Heaven 18 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Riches Without Sorrow)
- Just in: NYSC Announces 2021 Batch A Registration
All onboarding independent monitors should watch this space for time and venue.
The Onboarding of the Independent Monitors for Nigeria Government Integrated National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) started on the 18th January 2020 in the FCT Abuja and now the training for other States is about to commence.
The Independent Monitors will monitor the NSIP Programmes at the community level. They will be assigned to monitor programme beneficiaries within their locality in schools, households and market clusters with the focus of ensuring that the primary objectives of these programmes are achieved.
We are always here to give you update concerning important updates like this, kindly leave a comment if you have any questions regarding this article or another and our team will reply to you in a jiffy.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News23 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)