The directive was given by Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq as efforts to resolve unpaid stipends withheld due to discrepancies in records of the beneficiaries are almost being concluded.
- Fed Poly Nasarawa Online Screening Closing Date 2020
- Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
- Survival Fund is not only for Business Owners, you can also Apply if you fall into these Categories
- What you Must do to be Selected for Survival Fund Application
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development have directed Batches A and B Beneficiaries of the Npower Programme who were earlier omitted from Payment of their stipends to report to their various State Focal Persons for verification and re-validation.
Investigations conducted by the Office of the AGF following the omission of some
N-Power beneficiaries from payment of stipends indicated that some beneficiaries were also drawing salaries from other Federal Government MDAs.
The minister has directed that opportunity be given to the affected beneficiaries to verify and re-validate their eligibility so that qualified beneficiaries can be paid for their participation in the N-Power Programme.
Beneficiaries are hereby directed to report to their State Focal Persons immediately with their bank account details including bank statements from March 2020 to date, NYSC Discharge Certificates, birth certificates and other related screening documents.
The deadline for verification is October 13, 2020. Beneficiaries who fail to attend the verification exercise will forfeit their stipends”
- N-power-Transition of Volunteers into MDAs: No Date/Time Fixed #EndSars
- Leaked! Dial this Code to get 5,000 Airtime on Airtel Now before it gets blocked #EndSars
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
- NYSC Batch B 2020 Timetable, Registration and Orientation Camp Update is Out
- NYSC Announces Date for Resumption of Orientation Programme
Job6 days ago
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
Nigeria News5 days ago
Register For P-YES Programme 2020 Portal – Apply Now
Technology21 hours ago
Leaked! Dial this Code to get 5,000 Airtime on Airtel Now before it gets blocked #EndSars
Nigeria News6 days ago
President Buhari Re-Launches P-YES Application Programme 2020
Recruitment6 days ago
Federal Teachers Scheme (UBEC): Screening Date and Venue Released
Nigeria News56 mins ago
N-power-Transition of Volunteers into MDAs: No Date/Time Fixed #EndSars
Education4 days ago
NYSC Batch B 2020 Timetable, Registration and Orientation Camp Update is Out
Education5 days ago
NYSC Announces Date for Resumption of Orientation Programme