In this article you will be provided with the step-by-step guide on how to apply for the ongoing National Television Authority (NTA) Recruitment 2019.
Here all candidates who are interested to apply for NTA recruitment will be given the full details on the application procedure, like recruitment eligibility, general requirements, application process, documentation etc.
Below are the general requirements and application procedure:
For those interested in recruitment, you must ensure to possess the following;
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- All Applicant Must Possess NYSC discharge certificates.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
How to Apply For NTA Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official NTA recruitment portal 2019/2020 www.nta.gov.ng
- Check the current National Television Authority Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Fill your credentials in form and register with portal
- Activate your account
- Fill nta application form
- Apply as per guidelines
It will please you to know that the National Television Authority (NTA) Recruitment 2019 is currently not online.
For more update on National Television Authority (NTA) Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.