If you are among those who applied for the NYIF 2020 Scheme (Nigeria Youth Investment Fund) and participated in the online training, kindly follow the link below to upload your ‘Business Plan’. It’s your business plan that will determine if the fund will be given to you. Uploading of Loan Business Plan started since November 30.
- Nigerian Army 80 RRI Shortlisted Names Released (Download PDF)
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
How to upload NYIF loan Business Plan:
Kindly note that qualification for the fund will be determined by your business plan. To upload your business plan to the NYIF portal, visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app, log in with your details, and then upload your business plan. The file extension for your business plan should be in PDF.
The ministry has changed the process of application to the following 3 basic steps:
Registration and uploading of the business plan.
Unlike how it is before, now, It is after your business plan upload you’ll be invited for training if your business plan is worthy of funding. For further question regarding the NYIF Loan, kindly reply using the comment box below.
- Apply for Admin Officer at a Reputable Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
- Apply for Cargo Manager at a Travel & Tour Company – HRLeverage Africa
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- How To Unshare Data On Glo In 2021
- How To Earn Extra Money In 3 Easy Steps!
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology1 day ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Grants4 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women
QA4 days ago
FREE Airtime Ultimate Search (Click to find the Scratch Card PIN, MTN Users)
Business5 days ago
How To to Use Loan Apps Properly to Get a Loan In 2021