A statement issued by the Federal Ministry of Sport and Youth and Development. The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development hereby reminds applicants for its Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) to only apply through official platform designated for the fund and must on no conditions pay any individual or organization for the process, which is free.
- Guide On How to Reduce Data Consumption On Glo Network
- Awoof! Glo Weekend Data Bundle – Get a Whooping 1.25GB for only N200
- Apply for National Open University (NOUN) Free Online Courses
- Npower Batch C 2020 Successful Applicants Released Update
- Abia State Announces Resumption of Schools
Applicants should avoid randomly clicking on links purporting to be for the Fund and they must also take all the security precautions they would normally take with their personal banking.
The Ministry reiterates that the entrepreneurial training bundled with the loan application is free and should not be paid for. Any demand for payment should be immediately flagged as a scam.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants5 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News1 day ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)
Nigeria News4 days ago
2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update