The management of the Natinal Open University of Nigeria as mandated all Corps members to fill the Covid-19 RDT Testing Verification form.
Note: Report to the orientation camp with a copy of the slip. Ensure that you report on the date specified in your callup letter.
- Survival Fund: Artisans in 11 states, FCT receive N30,000 grant – See List
- NYIF Application, Entrepreneurship Training is Free — Ministry
- Guide On How to Reduce Data Consumption On Glo Network
- Awoof! Glo Weekend Data Bundle – Get a Whooping 1.25GB for only N200
- Apply for National Open University (NOUN) Free Online Courses
NYSC Covid-19 RDT Testing Verification Slip Printing
All prospective Corps members are to note the following for strict compliance during the Orientation Course:
- Prospective Corps members are expected to go to their Dashboards and fill in the COVID-19 test self-reporting format before printing of call up letters
- Corps members are to download and print the code and slip generated, for presentation at the Orientation camps.
- All prospective corps members must adhere strictly to their assigned date of reporting to the Orientation Camps.
- No prospective Corps member(s) will be allowed into the camps if they come before their appointment date.
- Upon arrival at Camp, prospective Corps members must subject themselves to COVID-19 test.
- Prospective Corps members must report to camp with at least two (2) washable facemasks.
- Wearing of facemasks on Camp at all times Is mandatory.
- Corps members must take responsibility of their own safety And ensure strict compliance with all COVID-19 Safety Protocols.
- All foreign trained prospective Corps members must arrive the Country two (2) weeks before the commencement of the Orientation Course.
- Frequent washing of hands at the wash hand points And use of alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Physical distancing must be observed in all Camp activities.
- Avoid touching of face with unwashed hands.
- Number of worshippers will be regulated at the approved religious centres.
- All Corps members must attend the sensitization on Infection, Prevention And Control (IPC) of COVID-19 to be conducted in the Camps.
How it works
- Complete the COVID-19 RDT self reporting form and Print your verification slip
Begin by completing the self reporting form for Covid19 RDT based testing. Print the generated verification slip to present in camp.
- Go for NYSC orientation camp
Ensure you report on time to the NYSC orientation camp of your state of posting, with your verification slip.
- Get tested on arrival to camp
On arrival to the NYSC orientation camp, a Covid19 RDT test will be administered to you.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
Nigeria News6 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business11 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business10 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements