The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to notify all Foreign trained Nigerian graduates that the Scheme had devised a new strategy of verifying certificates and other documents submitted for mobilization by Nigerian foreign trained graduates, with effect from 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream ll Service Year.
To ensure that the verification exercise is carried out seamlessly for 2019 Batch ‘C’. Eight (8) centers have been earmarked across the country namely:
- South West: Lagos & Osun.
- South South: Rivers & Edo.
- South East: Enugu & Abia.
- North East: Bauchi & Adamawa;
- North West: Kano & Sokoto.
- North Central: FCT.
Accordingly, Foreign trained Prospective Corps Members are hereby advised to physically present themselves along with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents for verification.
Note that you must have successfully registered on the NYSC portal and chosen your Physical Verification Center.
The Verification Exercise will start from 21st to 26th October, 2019.
i. Only those who present themselves for this verification will be assigned Call-up Numbers, and will be allowed to participate in the Orientation Course.
ii. We equally want to use this medium to inform the General Public that with effect from 2020 Batch ‘A’ In-camp verification of documents will no longer be allowed.
While wishing those concerned a hitch-free exercise, Management hereby advises them to present themselves at centres chosen during Online Registration as verification by proxy will not be allowed.
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- Npower Recruitment: N-Power Tech Software To Begin Exercise - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:22
- Npower Recruitment Update (New List Released) - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:13
- NPower Recruitment 2019 Application Form Portal - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:11