Are you a recent graduate looking for a learning opportunity in one of Nigeria’s leading indigenous oil and gas companies?
Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced environment?
Are you self-motivated, passionate, innovative, tenacious, team player, fast learner etc. If Yes, keep reading!
OandoGAP is a unique opportunity to develop recent graduates who have the potential to become leaders, and in the medium to long term strengthen the local oil and gas talent pipeline.
It is strictly an 18-month programme, where successful applicants will participate in structured experiential learning from some of the best minds the industry has to offer; to prepare them for career opportunities within the sector.
Read Also: Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2019
At Oando, our investment in people is grounded on the belief that our employees are the Company’s greatest asset; nothing is more powerful than the collective will of our employees. The sheer diversity of talent, commitment and passion makes us a unique brand and reinforces the strength of our employees.
As a proudly indigenous oil and gas company, the onus is on us to close the knowledge gap in the industry. We have groomed some of the best talent in the sector, given them an edge and a pedestal to excel. We continue to work towards sustaining our industry by building capacity locally and proffering unique solutions to bridge the knowledge and skills gap.
P.S – The #HumansofOando are some of the coolest around
- Diverse learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry.
Related: MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following areas/disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Economics, Business Administration and other Business-related degrees
- Not older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC
Application deadline: 25th October, 2019
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Vacant Positions at 9mobile Nigeria (See How to Apply) - Wednesday, 11 December 2019, 11:19
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates List 2019 Finally Out - Monday, 9 December 2019, 3:42
- 9mobile Data Plans 2020 and Other Active Codes - Sunday, 8 December 2019, 10:50