Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State, 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission list is now available on the school website and Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
How to Check OAU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your fupre admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your fupre admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2019.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.