Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure for 2019/2020 Newly Admitted Candidates [UPDATED]
This is to inform all the candidates have been offered provisional admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, various Undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management has announced the procedure and amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee.
OOU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye). Payment through Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
- All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
- Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
- Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
- On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
- Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
- MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card, OR
- MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
- Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
- Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME Score Result
- OOU Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
Read Also: UNICAL Acceptance Fees Payment 2019/2020
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- 11 Step on How to Start an eBay Business 2020 - Tuesday, 31 December 2019, 1:03
- JAMB UTME Exam 2020 Registration Update - Saturday, 28 December 2019, 11:33
- Apply For World Bank/Wharton Ideas For Action Competition 2020 - Monday, 23 December 2019, 3:27