PanAfrican Scholarship 2021 Application is currently ongoing, interested applicants should read through the requirements below to see if they’re eligible for the PAU Scholarship 2021.
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
- NYIF Loan Application Portal 2021 – Register for Loan Here
- FIRS Makes Historic Tax Haul, Rakes In N650 Billion In June
- Canada Scholarship 2021 for Students From Around the World
- CBN Begins Approval, How to Check your Covid-19 Household & SME Loan Status
- Still On: How to Check your Npower Batch C’ Status and Capture Your (Biometrics) Thumbprint
Young, qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora are invited to apply to join Masters or PhD degree programmes at any of the following four PAU institutes listed below. Candidates with potential, motivation and who desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
PanAfrican Scholarship 2021 Admission Requirements for Masters Programmes
Candidates must satisfy the following conditions
- Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school)
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page)
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm)
- Detail CV
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former University lecturers
- Names of 3 Reference University lecturers (with email adress and whatsapp number) (*Mandatory)
PanAfrican Scholarship 2021 Admission Requirements for Doctoral Programmes
- Candidates may be required to undergo a written/oral examination after pre- selection.
- Candidates for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programmes are required to have excellent knowledge of at least two of the African Union’s official languages (Arabic, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese).
The African Union Commission will offer full scholarships to the successful African candidates.
Scholarship awardees should be committed to working in Africa after graduation.
Reasons to join PAU Scholarship 2021
- Excellent programmes taught by world class faculty;
- A broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond;
- Attractive scholarship scheme;
- Joint degree awards from the Pan African University and its Host Universities;
- Excellent career prospects in some of the fastest growing industries, with relevant career guidance; and
- Vibrant, multi-cultural and Pan African learning and research environments.
Steps to apply for PanAfrican Scholarship 2021:
- After reading the conditions, Click on ‘Register’
- Provide a valid username and your email
- Check your inbox to confirm the registration by clicking on the confirmation link (Please check the spams as well)
- Provide a valid password
- Login using your credentials
- Open the ‘Application’ page and provide all your data
- Click on Save button and after finishing click on FINISH button
* If you didn’t finish the application, you can come back later and “Login” again using your email and password *
Applications should be completed online at https://www.au-pau.org/submission/
For more information https://www.pau-au.africa/
Closing date for the submission of applications with all supporting documents
30 July 2021. Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)