Polytechnic Ibadan Post-UTME Screening (ND) Form 2019/2020 Is Out
The Polytechnic Ibadan, IBADANPOLY Post-UTME form form 2019/2020 admission screening is out on sale. The Ibadan Poly Post-UTME form is for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The sale of Post-UTME form for admission into full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes of The Polytechnic Ibadan for the next academic session has now started online.
Candidates who applied for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan and are willing to gain admission are invited to apply for the 2018 Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IBADAN POLY POST-UTME SCREENING
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates that have made the institution their first choice.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply and are advised to do the change of institution with JAMB.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POLYTECHNIC IBADAN POST-UTME SCREENING FORM FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
To apply for The polytechnic Ibadan ND admission for the 2019/2020 academic session;
The price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Go to http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ to apply.
IBADAN POLY POST UTME 2019/2020 APPLICATION DEADLINE
We wish you the very best with your application!!!
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Rivers State University (RSU) School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 6:23
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020 News UPDATE - Friday, 29 November 2019, 7:25
- NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream II Orientation News Update - Thursday, 28 November 2019, 5:03