In November 2020, Tiimafrica in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development called for applications from Nigerian youth who run businesses, to apply for a one time grant worth $5,000. The grant, aptly named Project Grow 100, was aimed at empowering 100 Nigerian youth-owned businesses.
The only portal to apply is https://noya.ng/supplementary
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Breaking: Nigerian FG Ban the buying and selling of Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and the rest
- Survival Fund: FG disburses N27bn, Extends Registration to Feb. 18
- N75bn Survival Fund: FG extends registration for payroll support scheme
- Jamb Mock 2021 to Commence (Importance of Writing JAMB Mock Exam)
- Download Jamb Syllabus for Literature in English 2021 PDF
Over the past few weeks, the foundation has worked ceaselessly in sifting through the pool of applications to compile a list of 100 applicants, eligible for the grant as earlier advertised.
FG Project Grow 100 Supplementary Application 2021 Begins – Get $5,000 in Grant
However, after careful examination of all applications submitted, applicants who met the stated criteria were less than 50, as opposed to the intended 100. As a result, a supplementary application process will be opened for more applicants to access. Additionally, the list of screened, eligible applicants will be published and funds disbursed appropriately.
When reopened, the application portal will accept supplementary applications from business owners who are still interested but could not meet up the last application deadline and who have the necessary requirements to apply within this period.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
1. Nigerian between age 25-35
2. Must be running a business within Nigeria
3. Have 6-month minimum financial records.
Kindly use the link below to apply.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News1 day ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)
Nigeria News4 days ago
2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update