“WAEC GCE form is out. Authorities of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) have announced that registration for the 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, Second Series (January/February), will commence on June 10, 2020. This page provides everything you need to know to successfully register for the 2020 WAEC GCE”.
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2020 – Second Series are hereby informed that the registration will commence on 10th June, 2020.
The WASSCE for Private Candidates 2020 – Second Series will be an urban based examination. THIRTY SIX (36) subjects would be available for the Examination. Intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates should also note that the 2020 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
- WAEC GCE Timetable
- Price of 2020 WAEC GCE Scratch Cards & Selling Points
- 2020 WAEC GCE Registration Closing Date
- WAEC GCE ‘Walk-in Candidates’ Registration Process
- WAEC GCE Registration Form Template
- WAEC Syllabus
- WAEC Sample Questions and Scheme
WAEC GCE Registration Period.
Candidates arc expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notiec/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms.
- No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
- NIN Enrolment of Diplomats Commences at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Apply for International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture Application 2021
- How to Empower and Support Young Entrepreneurs Globally (Resources & Tips)
- Today’s Latest Npower News – 22nd January 2021
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Technology21 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business1 day ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business2 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News5 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Education5 days ago
All List of Schools and their Resumption Dates for January, 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Training 2021: NYIF Begins the Second Phase of Training for those who missed – See Training Link