Rolex Awards for Enterprise for Leaders 2019 (200,000 Swiss francs)
Application form are open to interested candidate into Apply Rolex Awards For Enterprise For Leaders 2019.
For more than four decades, through the Rolex Awards for Enterprise, Rolex has supported exceptional individuals who have the courage and conviction to take on major challenges; men and women who have a spirit of enterprise, initiating extraordinary projects that make the world a better place.
Created in 1976 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Rolex Oyster, the first waterproof watch and an important milestone in watchmaking, the Rolex Awards foster the values that underpin Rolex: quality, ingenuity, determination and, above all, the enterprising spirit that has driven the company since its beginning. From the start, the Awards were designed to fill a void in corporate philanthropy by supporting exceptional individuals around the world, pioneers who had no or little access to traditional funding and were responding to major challenges with original and innovative projects that advance human knowledge and well-being.
- Laureates each receive 200,000 Swiss francs to advance their projects.
- Laureates will also benefit from worldwide publicity and receive a Rolex chronometer.
- The Awards are open to anyone over 18 years of age, of any nationality, whose ground-breaking project is helping to expand knowledge of our world and improve the quality of life on the planet.
- Candidates can apply in five areas: science and health, applied technology, exploration, cultural heritage and the environment.
DEADLINE: April 15 2020
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicant should visit the following portal www.rolex.org
- Following the instruction on the web page
- Fill in the following information
- Summit your application form
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Rivers State University (RSU) School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 6:23
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020 News UPDATE - Friday, 29 November 2019, 7:25
- NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream II Orientation News Update - Thursday, 28 November 2019, 5:03