Applications are here by invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into National Diploma (ND) programmes at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post UTME 2019 Eligibility.
Only candidates that scored 120 and above in the 2019 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are invited to apply and participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post UTME 2019
Candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic (sf.rugipo.edu.ng) for further information and register. Candidates that pay through on-line shall follow the procedure and information they see on the computer system while those who pay through Banks shall generate their invoice copies and take same to bank for payment. All the candidates are permitted to download the past questions online. Meanwhile, the screening fee is two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
Applicants for the screening exercise are also requested to upload the following:
- JAMB Data (with score)
- Ordinary Level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB)
- Passport photograph
- Candidates are also to upload their O’Level result(s) on JAMB CAPS before final consideration for admission
Candidates are advised to print their admission screening forms and the dates for their Post- UTME tests on or before 3rd October, 2019. The screening exercise shall hold between 8th and 11th October, 2019.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- EBSU 2019 Admission List Released - Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 4:09
- FUOYE Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out - Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 3:50
- COOU 2019 Admission List Released - Wednesday, 18 September 2019, 3:19