“Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq, says discussions are ongoing to ensure that exited and eligible N-Power beneficiaries are absorbed into government programmes.
Which means, the test will be conducted and only qualified and eligible volunteers will get MDAs Job, Get past questions and answers here for transitioning candidates.
Farouq in a statement on Thursday in Abuja by her Special Assistant on Media, Mrs Nneka Anibeze, said exited beneficiaries should exercise more patience and await the result of her efforts.
“We have directed Focal Persons of National Social Investment Programmes in the states to submit an updated list of the exited N-Power beneficiaries that are interested in participating in the transition plans of the ministry”
Ministries, Departments, Agencies and Parastatals That will welcome Volunteers
Parastatal/Agency are government owned company/corporation/ businesses. Such NLNG, AMCON, NNPC, DPR, NIMASA, etc
Parastatal/Agency make their own money, in fact, they remit money to the Nigerian government.
Ministries are government bodies/organizations that monitor/regulate sectors of the country. Hence, they are not money-making organization. Therefore, salaries are meager in comparison to parastatals.
Furthermore, parastatals are owned/under ministries, such as, AMCON, NSE are under ministry of finance. Same as, NNPC, DPR, PTDF are all under ministry of petroleum.
In this article, we will be looking at the salaries of DPR, AMCON, EFCC, SON, NIMASA, DMO, Public complaint commission, FIRS, PPPRA, ITF,SEC,NSE, NNPC, FAAN, SSS, Ministry Of Justice, ICRC, NPA, FMBN, BOI, CBN, NSITF, PENCON,
Entry-Level Take-Home Pay for DMA
- EFCC, entry-level, net take-home is 160,000
- FIRS – 150k
- Civil Defence HND 69,000 while B.sc is 121,000k take home for entry-level
- NNPC, Operator, i.e OND is N220k while, B.Sc/B.Eng is N310k entry-level.
- Nigerian Communication Satellite ltd Nig ComSat 120k entry-level degree
- Bank of Industry 350,000 excluding other allowances such as tea, housing etc
- Nimasa 240,000
- NAFDAC- 250k (B.sc)
- DSS-SSS……135k after all deductions (entry-level)
- NERC 280k entry level
- Immigration 120k/month for the graduate in level
- NIMC pays 50k for entry-level
- AMCON 167k
- UNTH 80-85k for entry-level for non-medical staff.
- Nigeria police force. Constable 38k (SSCE)
- Inspector- (level7) 67k(nce,Nd)
- AspII(LEVEL8) (bsc&hnd) One star-122k.
- CBN is 80k.they are given lunch allowance which is 1800k to 2500k per day
- NDIC: Assistant manager- Entry level basic salary is like 150k monthly (1.8 annually) with like 2.8 allowances annually thus around 4.6 million annually
- DMO: Assistant Manager-Entry level 180k
- Public complaints commission pays 67k after deductions.
- Federal ministry of justice pays 59k after deductions
- NTA pay 54 for level 8 step 4-degree holder engineer.
- NIPC entry-level 120k 400k separate for housing
- NYSC Staff 53k
- NAPTIP entry level is 118,000k
- NOSDRA – 1,247,000+ per annum (no deductions yet)
- NACA – 108, 000 (monthly take home). they also get OT and DTA for travelling a lot.
- NCFR – 50,000
Credit: NPVN Nationwide Group. Npower Discussion Group (NDG), COALITION OF N-POWER PERMANENCY CAMPAIGN GROUPS (CNPCG), Npower Real Alert, Npower 2007, Npower Lagos, and all Npower groups and pages
- Massive Recruitment at Firstbank Nigeria 2021 – Apply Here
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – go to www.sseb.ak.gov.ng to apply
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)
- Congratulations to Npower Creative Beneficiaries – You are expected to…
- COVID-19: FG makes U-turn, says it didn’t approve January 18 school resumption
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business4 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News1 day ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment3 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment1 day ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business4 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business4 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Technology5 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)