Shiloh live streaming 2019 Day 2, 4th December – It was a ground breaking open session for the Shiloh 2019 day 1, held yesterday 3rd Dec. 2019. Today, Shiloh Day 2, another session is set to commence, opening by 5:30am 4th December, 2019.
Scroll down to Watch Shiloh live streaming 2019 | Shiloh Day 2
Recap from Shiloh live streaming 2019 Day 1 the Opening session below:
‘The raw faith of the gospel will subdue every opposition around your life’! Heb. 11:36; Josh. 18:1 – Bishop DO Abioye
Prayers: (Shiloh live streaming 2019)
- Father, thank You for the impact of Shiloh 2018 both at Canaanland and across all our viewing centres around the world – Zeph. 3:17
- Father, thank You for turnaround testimonies, diverse healings, deliverances and breakthroughs that characterised all the past Shiloh events – Obad. 1:17
- Father, let Shiloh 2019, Breaking Limits, answer to its name in the lives of all participants – Gen. 2:19
Welcome charge (Shiloh live streaming 2019 Day 2 Will is updated here)
‘Before limits will be broken, our eyes of understanding have to be open’ – Bishop David Abioye
Shiloh Day 2 Program Schedules of service as follows:
- Shiloh Prayer Hour: 5:30 a.m – 6:30 a.m
- Hour of visitation: 7:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m
- Encounter Night: 7:30 p.m – 10:30 p.m
Shiloh 2019 Day 1 Testimonies
Below are testomonies given for day 1 Shiloh 2019
- Pst. and Mrs. Wilson O.- Dead raised back to life and 7 years of barrenness terminated!
- Deaconess Fruitfulvine Itai – 16 years of barrenness terminated!
- Ogbonna Ogechi – Business Breakthrough
- Amb. John Nwabueze – 16 years of impotency terminated!
- Sis. Vera Imafidon – Marital settlement!
If you would like to give your offering online, visit give.domi.org.ng
Shiloh 2019 Day 1 Prayers
‘By the Word of the Lord, ignorance will be broken in your life today’!
– Bishop Thomas Aremu.
‘Lord send me your Word tonight’! – Bishop Thomas Aremu
‘Whether from near or far, no one shall return disappointed!’
We don’t serve a God of “maybe” or “sometime.” We don’t serve a God of “I’ll do that later.” We serve a mighty God who heals, delivers and sets free NOW! #jesusismyhealer
‘Solutions out of the nations of the world is being delivered right now
It shall be your Shiloh of release as declared by God in Deut. 15:1!’ – Bishop David Oyedepo
“Whether from near or far, no one shall return disappointed …”
You remove the impart from the church from this nation, there’s nothing else. People are fleeing! This is God not man, all the glory must be given…
The solution to the crisis of the world is being addressed now, because you are going back to those nations as agents of change.
Through you tears shall be wiped off from all faces.
Through you, affliction will be turned to celebration.
All the glory must be unto him.
1Sam.3:21 and the Lord appeared again in Shiloh.
God will appear to you here.
As God appears, your long-awaited changes will start rolling in.
You can’t experience His appearance without knowing. God will appear to you by His word on this mountain. And you never see shame anymore. It shall be from glory to glory.
This 21st Shiloh shall be your Shiloh of release. Deut. 15:1. This is a verdict of the kingdom. It implies the end of servitude, slavery, struggling for survival, it marks the end of all sorts of limitation.
Understanding of the times and seasons are vital to your maximising of the word of God.
At the end of the 21st Shiloh, God has vowed to release you into the world of no limits. We serve a God of times and seasons. Ps. 105:8
Whatever represents a bondage of hell, your hour of release has finally come! – Bishop David Oyedepo
‘Faith is a covenant launching pad to our realms of breaking limits.
May generational giants rise from this Shiloh mountain. Joel 2:2.!
You cannot stand for God and be a loser.
This Shiloh shall be a mountain of answers to prayers.
Prophets are the conscience of the people.
Shiloh shall be a mountain of word encounter
Shiloh shall be a mountain of vision and revelation.
Many generational giants shall rise from this Shiloh mountain. Joel 2:2.!’ –– Bishop David Oyedepo
‘Every closed destiny is reopening tonight.
From today, no one shall ask you again where is your God.
Faith is a force of no limits. Mk. 9:22.
From now on, everything that used to refuse you will begin to work for you. You are crossing that red sea and your enemies will drown there.
Every impossible case around your life will be crushed to dust.
Tonight will place a mark of exemption on your life.
Your life will never smell affliction again.’ – Bishop David Oyedepo
‘There is no irreversible case with faith. Jn. 11:44!
‘Until your faith fails, your command remains in place.
There is no impossible case with faith.
‘You cannot have fear and faith at the same time.’
Wherever fear is, it is a proof that faith isn’t there. You can’t have fear and faith at the same time.’
‘Faith is the master key to a world of unlimited possibilities.
‘No fear at all equals great faith.’ – Bishop David Oyedepo
Food For Thoughts Shiloh Day 2 Live Stream (Shiloh Day 2, 4th DECEMBER, 2019)
‘What Kind of Faith Empowers Believers to Operate in the Realm of No Limits? ‘Redemption rooted faith. 1 Jn. 5:4.’
‘Many are struggling because they are operating by appropriated faith.’ – Bishop David Oyedepo – Bishop David Oyedepo
‘What are the proofs of New Birth?
- Love. Gal. 5:22, Rev. 2:4, Ps. 45:7
- Your love for righteousness comes alive. 1 Pet. 1:8
- You experience supernatural. Joy. 1 Jn. 3:7
– If you love wickedness, you hate righteousness.
– Once saved is not always saved.
- Your spiritual understanding comes alive. Pro. 21:16
– New birth qualifies our access to Spiritual understanding
– Your being here is a proof that God has you in mind and no devil will cheat you out of it.
‘From now, your love for righteousness will come back to life!’
– Sin shall no longer have dominion over your life – Bishop David Oyedepo
‘It’s never late to be right’! – Bishop David Oyedepo
To surrender your life to Jesus Christ, say these words:
Lord, I surrender my life to You
Forgive me my sins
Wash me with Your Blood
From today, I am Your child
Congratulations! You are now born again
If you said this prayer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org & visit us at any of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (Winners’ Chapel) close to you. We’re always open. Your story is changing today!
Shiloh Live Streaming 2019, Shiloh Day 2
‘To make heaven, you must be born again and stay born again’. – Bishop David Oyedepo
‘Nothing fails in your hands again!
You are waking up in the morning to a brand new world!
I curse the root of fear in your life right now!
The end has come to every form of torture and torment of fear in your life!
That plague of cancer, sickle cell anemia, hepatitis B, I command them out of your life now!
Every Word you have received and believed will return with you as testimonies in the morning!’ – Bishop David Oyedepo
Watch Shiloh live streaming 2019 Shiloh Day 2
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- 9mobile is Recruiting See how to Apply - Wednesday, 11 December 2019, 7:17
- Opera Ads: How to Advertise on Opera Mini News Homepage in 2020 - Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 2:25
- How to Get Insurance Policy in Nigeria 2020 - Monday, 9 December 2019, 5:37