The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and the Bank of Agriculture (BOA), desirous of building synergy in key areas of their respective mandate, have jointly scheduled an intervention – SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme for MSEs – to boost the output of micro and small enterprises (MSEs) across the country.
To apply go to https://smedan.gov.ng/application
- CBN Covid-19 Loan: June Disbursement Still Ongoing- Those yet to be credited should see this
- Nexit CBN Affiliate Loan: Npower Volunteers to Get Loan without Collateral – See Details
- Diabetes Mellitus: Symptoms And Treatment in Nigeria 2021
- Update on Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 (If you wrote the CBT exam, see this)
- Update on Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 (If you wrote the CBT exam, see this)
In a press statement issued by the Corporate Affairs Unit of the Agency, in Abuja, quoted the Director General/Chief Executive Officer of SMEDAN, Dr. Dikko Umaru Radda, as saying the two agencies are committed to the successful implementation of the programme in the interest of Nigeria’s MSEs.
He said the SMEDAN Matching Fund 2020 initiative which will commence on Tuesday, 15th December, 2020, with the opening of the programme portal is a promotional intervention meant to deliver credit to the sub-sector, with triple objectives of enhancing enterprise output, competitiveness and jobs creation. He also stated that the disbursing entity, under the programme, shall be the Bank of Agriculture Ltd (BOA).
“Target beneficiaries for this programme shall be labour-intensive micro or small enterprises (MSEs), operating in the real sector. These shall ideally have innovative value-added products that are establishing a footprint in the Nigerian market, and require additional funds to increase output,” the Director General said.
He, therefore, called for applications from all suitably-qualified MSEs located in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Kaduna and Oyo states to apply for the programme.
Finally, Dr Radda stated that prospective beneficiaries who must be registered with SMEDAN (note that free registration is still on-going), may apply for loans within the range of N1.2 million to N5 million on business-friendly terms. The latter includes a waiver of collateral.
- Kaduna State Teachers Service Board 2021 TSB Recruitment Examination Slip (tsbrecruitment)
- NALDA Recruitment 2021 Online Application Begins (How to Apply)
- FG to grant 125,000 Women N20,000 Each across the 36 States, How to Apply
- NDA Application 2021 Begins for 73RC, Go to rcapplication nda edu ng to apply
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73RC Admission (rcapplication nda edu ng)
Technology5 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business5 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology3 days ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business5 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News3 days ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Recruitment3 days ago
MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
Latest Update 20202 days ago
New MTN Cheat – Get 4GB for N100 (Follow the Guide)
Economy3 days ago
IPPIS Verification Portal, Login (Registration, enrollment, 2021 User guide)