In my last post, I wrote an article on how to withdraw money from the ATM without using a Card and I received tons of emails after that post requesting to give information on how to withdraw money on the ATM without being debited.
Well, I will prove the steps below, keep reading!
- Good News! Date Released to Pay Npower Volunteers, to receive 5 months backlogs
- Survival Fund Registration Portal Rebranded, Other Categories Opened?
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank 2020 – Apply Here
- Full Highlight – Liverpool vs Aston Villa (2 -7) – Video
- KWASU Announces Date of School Resumption
Sometimes, I understand the impulse especially when there is a need to fulfil. Withdrawing money from ATM without being debited in absolutely absurd.
However, sometimes it happens due to machine malfunction but sometimes it could be fraud ATM. In a best-case scenario, the bank or ATM operator will already know of any error that occurred during the transaction and will send your transaction to the appropriate channels for debit.
If there is any delay sometimes the money will be available on the ledger balance and will be removed after 48 hours at most.
I have heard a scenario where a customer withdraws excess of what was in his bank account. But the good news is that he was later apprehended and sent to the authorities due to the fraudulent activities that were detected in his card.
ATMs can make mistakes. And when they do, it can cost you time and money to clean them up. They can account a deposit amount incorrectly, dispense too little or too much cash, fail to give a receipt and keep a customer’s banking card. In such case, you are encouraged to report to your local bank account for verification.
And yes! there is a way you can withdraw money from the ATM without being debited but this information is highly confidential and will not be disclosed to the public.
So on a natural ground, there is no such answer to the questions How to Withdraw Money on the ATM without being Debited for public consumption.
- Bonus: Get 3.5GB Data & 5,000 free airtime on MTN (Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana)
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 | How to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment
- Awoof! Get 5GB on MTN for o ly N50 (See activation code)
- AWOOF! Get 1GB on MTN (Check if you are Eligible)
- New Trick! Get FREE Sunday 2GB on MTN Daily (Secret)
Business2 days ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business2 days ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Technology2 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Recruitment2 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Nigeria News5 days ago
N-power-Transition of Volunteers into MDAs: No Date/Time Fixed #EndSars
Technology7 hours ago
AWOOF! Get 1GB on MTN (Check if you are Eligible)
Technology6 days ago
Leaked! Dial this Code to get 5,000 Airtime on Airtel Now before it gets blocked #EndSars
Recruitment5 hours ago
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 | How to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment