Jamb sometimes sends the slip through email. In this case, you will need to download the slip on your phone and print it out. But whether or not you get the slip via email, there are other ways to check and reprint your Jamb date slip.
- Visit Jamb slip portal at jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/
- Enter your Jamb registration number, Email or SMS
- Click on print examination slip.
How to reprint Jamb slip for Date and Venue
- Visit Jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Jamb email address
- Enter your Jamb password
- Click on Login
- Scroll to print UTME Main examination slip
- Write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and
- click ‘Re-Print’.
- Print out your slip
How to Reprint Jamb Slip Through Email
- Open your Email
- Check for Message from Jamb
- Open the message containing your Jamb slip
- Scroll to the end of the email to see attachment
- Click on the attachment and download
- Send the slip to a system connected to printer for Printing