The Scheme is a grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs within the MSME space from the shock of the Covid 19 Pandemic.
The only official portal to apply is https://survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Loan Application 2021 – Get up to N5 Million
- Recruitment Assistant (Remote) at VNL Consulting
- FCT ERC Registration Form 2021 Begins (Posting) – How to Register at fcterconline.site
- How to Withdraw Money From the ATM without Using a Card
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
In this article, you will learn how to apply for the survival fund application without a CAC certificate. I believe at this time you may be wondering how possible that can be. But, the truth of the matter is, YES the survival fund MSME Payroll support demands CAC.
But wait, you can actually include your name in the registration payroll form. All you need to do is to merge yourself with someone who has CAC business name registration certificate. The application allows between 10 – 20 employees.
3 simple steps to your MSME / SME Loans
- Submit Application. Simply enter your personal, business, and financial info to receive an MSME / SME Loans offer.
- Upload Documents. Upload digital copies of your documents in a single step process for verification.
- Get Sanctioned.
What you should know
- The N60 billion MSME Survival Fund and the N15 billion Guaranteed Offtake Scheme, which is the core of the N2.3 trillion stimulus package of the Nigerian Economic Sustainability Plan, was flagged off on September 21, 2021.
- The 2 MSMEs initiatives were introduced by the Federal Government as part of its efforts to support businesses overcome challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The MSMEs Survival Fund scheme is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in the MSMEs sector.
- The scheme is expected to save at least 1.3 million jobs across the country and specifically impact on over 35,000 individuals per state.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology16 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology17 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women