The Kwara State Government have shortlist 7202 Applicants for Kwapreneur scheme. The government has given a new update regarding the Kwapreneur programme.
- List of Nigerian banks offering highest Dividend yields in 2021
- Sterlington Law firm Insight, the right place to get started with
- Apply for the Waislitz Global Citizen Award 2021 (Up to $250,000)
- Trinity Polytechnic Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 Academic Sessions
- Apply For Edu-Grant Essay Competition
Furthermore, according to the kwara state government, applicants selected for the next stage have been communicated. This selection process continue Monday to Thursday with screening/interview at KWASSIP from 9am to 12am.
If you happen to apply for KWASSIP loan, kindly check all your mail box to fill the form to process you to the next stage for disbursement.
>>Visit the portal to apply now https://kwapreneur.com/
The Kwara State Government is considering applicants from 7,202 persons in this phase. However, after a thorough screening of the entries of applicants by expert, successful applicants and the next stage of the programme will be announced within the next few days.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here