Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR JUNIORS (VIE) – SOLAR PROJECT ENGINEER (M/F) – NIGERIA
Location: LAGOS-CHURCHGATE ST(NGA) Nigeria
You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
• Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
• Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
• Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
• Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
• Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
Context and environment
The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
Master degree in electrical engineering / renewable energies
Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
Fluent in French and English
AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent
Region, department, area
Experience level required
0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
Marketing & Services
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Oando Recruitment 2019Application Procedure - Friday, 11 October 2019, 9:08
- CBN Recruitment 2019 Application Form - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 4:11
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2019 - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 2:21