Trader Moni 2020 Application Form Get Up N50,000 Free
Trader Moni 2020 is a government free empowerment programme that is aimed at giving free loan cash to traders, The scheme is initiated by the current president, Muhammadu Buhari, the scheme Trader Moni is to help petty-petty traders and artisans boost their business.
What is Trader Moni?
Trader Moni is set up to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral-free loans of N10,000 – N50,000.
The objective of the Scheme
- Trader Moni 2019 aim is to provide loans to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers nationwide…
- Trader Moni is aimed at funding micro businesses in Nigeria
- As soon as one applies for Trader Moni, Not too long, the Beneficiary receives the cash.
- Enumerators as well are spread across Nigeria to Register Traders
- From other beneficiaries, The excitement on their faces speaks volumes
The requirement for Trader Moni 2020 Application
- Firstly, you must be a Nigerian
- You must be 18 years and above
- Also, you must be a business owner or a trader
- You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- Similarly, you must have a valid identification
- You must have a valid BVN
- Finally, you must have a valid SIM/phone number that is registered with the service providers
How to Apply for Trader Moni 2020 Application form
- Step one: Visit www.tradermoni.com.ng/ or www.tradermoni.ng
- Step two: Scroll down to see the application form or click on APPLY NOW
- Step three: Fill the registration form
- Step four: Click on Register
- Step five: A text message with a code you will dial to get the funds will be sent to your phone number
Notice regarding Trader Moni Application
- The first amount to receive will be the sum of N10,000. Once this can be repaid, you will be granted access to receive N15,000 in your next application and later up-to N50,000.
- So wait for the turn of your state and find out more from your market cooperative unions or visit the Bank of industry website
- The loans are repayable within a period of six months.
With TraderMoni, you can receive interest-free loans starting from N10,000 and growing all the way to N100,000 as you payback. You get N10,000 as the first loan.
Important: Trader moni 2020 is yet to commence, this article will be updated as soon as the application commences. Kindly stay with us.
Also, when you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for N20,000 loan, and then N50,000, and then N100,000.