Trader Moni 2019 Application Form Get Up N50,000 Free
Trader Moni 2019 is a government free empowerment programme that is aimed at giving free loan cash to traders, The scheme is initiated by the current president, Muhammadu Buhari, the scheme Trader Moni is to help petty-petty traders and artisans boost their business.
Why Trader Moni 2019
Trader Moni is set up to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000 – N50,000.
Objective of the Scheme
- Trader moni 2019 aim is to provide loans to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers nationwide…
- Trader Moni is aimed at funding micro businesses in Nigeria
- As soon as one applies for Trader Moni, Not too long, the Beneficiary receives the cash.
- Enumerators as well are spread across Nigeria to Register Traders
- From other beneficiaries, The excitement on their faces speaks volum
Requirement for Trader moni 2019 Application
- Firstly, you must be a Nigerian
- You must be 18 years and above
- Also, you must be a business owner or a trader
- You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- Similarly, you must have a valid identification
- You must have a valid BVN
- Finally, you must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
How to Apply for Trader Moni 2019 Application form
- Step one: Visit www.tradermoni.com.ng/ or www.tradermoni.ng
- Step two: Scroll down to see the application form or Click on APPLY NOW
- Step three: Fill the registration form
- Step four: Click on Register
- Step five: A text message with a code you will dial to get the funds will be sent to your phone number
Notice regarding to Trader Moni Application
- The first amount to receive will be the sum of N10,000. Once this can be repaid, you will be granted access to receive N15,000 in your next application and later up-to N50,000.
- So wait for the turn of your state and find out more from your market cooperative unions or visit the Bank of industry website
- The loans are repayable within a period of six months.
With TraderMoni, you can receive interest-free loans starting from N10,000 and growing all the way to N100,000 as you pay back. You get N10,000 as the first loan.
Also, when you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for a N20,000 loan, and then N50,000, and then N100,000.
Support SearchNGR with a token to help us continue to grow, Your donation is what makes us alive Click here to Donate
Latest posts by Bernard Bassey (see all)
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Shortlisted Names Update - Saturday, 14 September 2019, 4:21
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Shortlist Update (PDF) - Saturday, 14 September 2019, 3:50
- Nigeria Army University Post UTME 2019 Registration Details - Monday, 9 September 2019, 10:56