The University of Houston – UK is offering the Victoria Merit Scholarships to individuals who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
The award only applies to tuition and fees. All other costs such as housing, meals, transportation, personal expenses, books, supplies, and health insurance are not included in this scholarship. The scholarship award can only be used to study at UHV.
Application Deadlines: Spring semester deadline: 15th November 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters) taught
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Program:$1000 award
Duration of Program: full-time
- Applicants must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits for undergraduate students, 9 credits for graduate students.
- Applicants must be Returning/or current students must have two semesters remaining to graduate (semester receiving the scholarship cannot be the final semester)
- Applicants must be Returning/Current students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above for undergraduate students and cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above for graduate students.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
- Complete BOTH the scholarship application forms
- First submit the online UHV General Scholarship Application.
Sign in using your UHV username and password.
- Second submit International Student Merit Scholarship Application. Please note, you will need to attach the necessary application requirements. Once you hit submit the application, along with the uploaded attachments will be sent to the International Programs Office automatically.
- Both the above mentioned applications MUST be completed in order for your scholarship application to be eligible for review .
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- NIN Enrolment of Diplomats Commences at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Apply for International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture Application 2021
- How to Empower and Support Young Entrepreneurs Globally (Resources & Tips)
- Today’s Latest Npower News – 22nd January 2021
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Technology20 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business1 day ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business2 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News5 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Education5 days ago
All List of Schools and their Resumption Dates for January, 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Training 2021: NYIF Begins the Second Phase of Training for those who missed – See Training Link