This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the various Degree programmes of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure.
All candidates who participated for the screening and are yet to be admitted are adviced to keep checking as their names might be updated any time soon.
Read Also: UNIABUJA Admission List 2019/2020 (PDF)
Read Also: UNIZIK Admission List 2019 Released
See full details below on how to pay UNIABUJA acceptance fee 2019
HOW TO PAY UNIABUJA ACCEPTANCE FEE 2019
The acceptance fee amount is Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) only. Candidates should follow the steps below to make payment.
- Visit UNIABUJA Students Portal via portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password in the appropriate column.
- Finally click on Login to Dashboard and click on ‘click here to proceed with acceptance payment’.
- In the payment type, select ‘Admission Acceptance fee’ and click continue.
- You will be required to preview your payment and generate invoice. Then make payment in either bank or with your ATM Card (online).
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
We believe this information was helpful, for more update kindly drop your Email on the comment session below.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Oando Recruitment 2019Application Procedure - Friday, 11 October 2019, 9:08
- CBN Recruitment 2019 Application Form - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 4:11
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2019 - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 2:21