UNIABUJA Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released
This is to inform the general public and all candidates who applied and took part in University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) UTME screening excersise that the institution has released its admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates who participated in the post UTME screening exercise and made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME can now check their admission status via the school portal and also via JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List On School Portal
- Visit UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Provide your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List On JAMB CAPS Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB portal to either accept or reject the admission offer
Congratulates all the candidates that made it to University of Abuja for the 2019/2020 academic session.