UNIABUJA Post UTME Cut Off Mark, Eligibility and Other Registration Details for 2019/2020 Academic Section
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who Participated in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode and Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2019 UTME. Candidate must possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects and the candidate must have chosen University of Abuja as first choice in the 2019 UTME.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Application Method
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2019 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Shortlisted Candidates List (Update) - Friday, 20 September 2019, 11:20
- Nigeria Security Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Scheduled Screening Dates and Venues Update - Friday, 20 September 2019, 10:46
- ABSU Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session Out - Thursday, 19 September 2019, 8:49