UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment 2019/2020
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2019/2020 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to log on to myunical.edu.ng to check their admission status.
Candidates are to log on with their Jamb registration number to check their admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- NOTE: Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
- The Candidate whose
PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT FOR NUC AND CES PROGRAMMES
1. Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
3. Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
4. Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
6. Type your Jamb registration number/CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Acceptance fee for fresh students 2019/2020 academic session is 25,000 Naira (Twenty-five Thousand Naira) per student. This fee is a non-refundable fee and is to be paid just once.