This is to inform candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2019/2020 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
How To Check UNICAL Admission List 2019
Currently, you can only access your UNICAL admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the steps below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their
Congratulations to all admitted candidates into UNICAL for 2019/2020 academic session.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Vacant Positions at 9mobile Nigeria (See How to Apply) - Wednesday, 11 December 2019, 11:19
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates List 2019 Finally Out - Monday, 9 December 2019, 3:42
- 9mobile Data Plans 2020 and Other Active Codes - Sunday, 8 December 2019, 10:50