Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIMED Available Courses
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
a. Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
Faculty of Dental Sciences
a. Dentistry (BDS)
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
a. Anatomy (B.Sc.)
b. Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
c. Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
a. Physiotherapy (B.PT)
b. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
Faculty of Nursing Science
a. Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
a. Physics with Electronics (B.Sc.)
b. Chemistry (B.Sc.)
c. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options) (B.Sc.)
d. Mathematics (B.Sc.)
UNIMED Post UTME/DE 2019 ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2019 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one (1) sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two (2) sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
UNIMED Post UTME/DE 2019 Application Procedure
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
i. Click on Admission;
ii. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
iii. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
iv. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
v. On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Post UTME/DE 2019 Screening Date
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday 12th and Friday 13th September, 2019 beginning from 7.00am daily
|Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Thursday 12th September, 2019|
|Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Nursing Science, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates||Friday 13th September, 2019|
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
i. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b) Electronic Payment Receipt.
c) Printed copy of the completed 2019/2020 Admission Screening slip.
ii. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
iii. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the University’s website www.unimed.edu.ng Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individuals account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individuals account does so at her/his own risk!
- FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
- Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
- Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Recruitment1 day ago
N-Power: Volunteers Should be Given Permanent Appointment-Senator Shehu Sani
Nigeria News18 hours ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business1 day ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business1 day ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business19 hours ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Recruitment19 hours ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Recruitment2 days ago
Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
Technology1 day ago
Apply For Youth Agripreneur AgriPitch Competition 2020