Use the Search Button below for more details.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) registration for ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2020/2021 academic year will commence from MONDAY, MARCH 15 to FRIDAY, MARCH 26, 2021.
- NYSC decries inadequate funding of Skills Acquisition Programme
- JAMB Reveals Date to Announce 2021 UTME Sales of Form
- NYIF Confirmation Email Verification Link: How to Validate Your BVN On NYIF Portal
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
- How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening
Candidates who chose the University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2020/2021 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
- Candidates who had not clocked sixteen (16) years of age as of October 31, 2020, are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse and shall therefore withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form
SCREENING FEE –
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Log in with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip
Further clarification may be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to bind strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time