The West African Examinations Council has approved the barring of students involved in examination malpractice from taking the West African Senior School Certificate Examination.
- Breaking: Update on NNPC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Form 2020 (csc.edostate.gov.ng)
- FG 774, 000 Jobs: Special Public Works (SPW) to Continue Jan. 5th 2021
- Inksnation: How to Buy Goods/Services With Your PINKARD
- Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – FG
In a press statement issued after the 70th Meeting of the Examination Committee of WAEC, which is the highest decision making organ of the council on examination-related matters, the council said the affected candidates would be banned for “a certain number of years”.
The committee also approved sanctions for all cases of examination malpractices, including the blacklisting of supervisors.
Part of the statement read, “In the course of considering the various reported cases of malpractice, the Committee, after diligent deliberations, approved appropriate sanctions in all established cases of malpractice, as prescribed by the Rules and Regulations governing the conduct of the Council’s examination.
“It approved that the entire results of candidates involved in proven cases, which attracted cancellation of Entire Results (CER), be cancelled, while subject results of those involved in proven cases, which attracted Cancellation of Subject Results, be similarly cancelled.
“In addition, some candidates will also suffer other sanctions such as barring them from sitting for the Council’s examination for a certain number of years, some schools will be derecognised for a specified number of years or have their recognition completely withdrawn, some supervisors that were found wanting in the discharge of their examination duties will be formally reported to their employers and blacklisted.”
Source: The Punch
- Massive Recruitment at Firstbank Nigeria 2021 – Apply Here
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – go to www.sseb.ak.gov.ng to apply
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)
- Congratulations to Npower Creative Beneficiaries – You are expected to…
- COVID-19: FG makes U-turn, says it didn’t approve January 18 school resumption
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business4 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News1 day ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment3 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment2 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business4 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business5 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Technology5 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)