A lot of people may harbour the notion that they can collect the COVID 19 CBN loan without paying back the loan.
If you are one of those, then I hope you have to rethink because the government can effectively track you with your BVN number.
The Official Website of CBN COVID 19 Loan is nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
The government can also choose to withdraw funds from your account until they collect every single kobo you owe them.
You must plan to invest the loan into a lucrative business and also devise a payment plan.
- Simple and Cheap Business Ideas you can start in Abuja and other big cities in Nigeria
- JUST IN: Ecowas Recruitment 2020 Started (How to Apply)
- Npower Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers in Ondo
- Breaking- Police arrest Cubana Chief Priest
- Shell Scholarship 2020 for Nigerian Students
A payment plan will ensure that you don’t become a defaulter and put your finances into jeopardy. Furthermore, defaulting on the Covid-19 loan repayment may ensure that you never qualify for other loan and investment programs that may arise in the future.
Paying your loan will make it easy to borrow from privately owned banks like (UBA, GTB). This is because by paying back the loan, you have built your credit line and have also shown the banks that you are a credible creditor.
You should check out 3 good business ideas you can start with the Covid-19 loan Kindly click here to see 3 GOOD BUSINESS IDEAS TO START WITH COVID 19 LOAN and why you should seriously consider these business ideas subsequently.
Meanwhile, if you have a question regarding the CBN Covid19 Loan kindly leave a comment on our blog, if you leave a comment on Opera we may not be able to reply you. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A COMMENT
- Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund: 100,000 Businesses To Get N50,000 Grant Each – FG
- Survival Fund FREE Business Name Registration 2021 still ongoing – See how to Apply
Technology6 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology4 days ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business10 hours ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Business14 hours ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2021
Business20 hours ago
Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – January Update
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)