NIRSAL Microfinance Bank has warned unsuspecting Nigerians against patronising fraudulent persons who pose as its agents or staff, with the actual motive of scamming them. The bank said some fraudsters have been extorting monies from applicants with a promise of helping them secure the bank’s COVID-19 targeted loan facility.
Apply for CBN Nirsal Loan 2021, go to https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
- Apply for Managing Director – Expatriate at Proten International – Nigeria
- Apply For Texas Rent relief Fund Program 2021
- Open Heaven 17th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Tomorrow May Be Too Late)
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- NPower Test Timetable 2021 Batch C Assessment Test Portal Login
“The attention of the management of NIRSAL Microfinance Bank has been drawn to some unethical practices being perpetrated by individuals disguising as its staff or agents, demanding and receiving money from unsuspecting members of the public purportedly to secure COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility or the AGSMEIS Loan,” the bank said in a statement yesterday.
The bank urged the public to desist from patronizing such people. It also urged those who have been scammed to a complaint to its Whistleblowing portal for necessary action.
Members of the public are hereby cautioned against falling prey to such people because the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility being disbursed by NMFB on behalf of the Central Bank of Nigeria is a LOAN not a GRANT and beneficiaries MUST pay back with interest.
“We also wish to inform the general public who may have been scammed by these unscrupulous people to lodge a complaint on our Whistleblowing portal,” it said.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)