NIRSAL Microfinance Bank has warned unsuspecting Nigerians against patronising fraudulent persons who pose as its agents or staff, with the actual motive of scamming them. The bank said some fraudsters have been extorting monies from applicants with a promise of helping them secure the bank’s COVID-19 targeted loan facility.
Apply for CBN Nirsal Loan 2021, go to https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
- Apply for Managing Director – Expatriate at Proten International – Nigeria
- Apply For Texas Rent relief Fund Program 2021
- Open Heaven 17th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Tomorrow May Be Too Late)
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- NPower Test Timetable 2021 Batch C Assessment Test Portal Login
“The attention of the management of NIRSAL Microfinance Bank has been drawn to some unethical practices being perpetrated by individuals disguising as its staff or agents, demanding and receiving money from unsuspecting members of the public purportedly to secure COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility or the AGSMEIS Loan,” the bank said in a statement yesterday.
The bank urged the public to desist from patronizing such people. It also urged those who have been scammed to a complaint to its Whistleblowing portal for necessary action.
Members of the public are hereby cautioned against falling prey to such people because the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility being disbursed by NMFB on behalf of the Central Bank of Nigeria is a LOAN not a GRANT and beneficiaries MUST pay back with interest.
“We also wish to inform the general public who may have been scammed by these unscrupulous people to lodge a complaint on our Whistleblowing portal,” it said.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session