The Covid-19 loan disbursed so far has stringent measures in place to recover the loan from debtors
People take the terms and conditions of the loan with levity, not minding the repayment measure put in place.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- CBN Covid-19 Commercial Loan 2021 – Go to nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng Registration Portal
- COVID-19: FG to Give 1m Households N5000 Monthly Cash Transfer for 6 Months – Apply
- Npower Batch C Shortlist to be launched on NSIP Management System Today – See Details
- ( Loan Between £2,000) Apply for a coronavirus Bounce Back Loan – GOV.UK
- Open Heaven 11th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Pray For Leaders)
Since it isn’t collateralized, many people thought, they can get away with it. But reality has started manifesting like the “second coming of Jesus Christ”.
Below is a circular that was released by CBN, that the moratorium period for the covid-19 loan has been extended by 12 months, meaning repayment will start next year.
The Nirsal Micro Finance Bank has started notifying all those who collected the covid-19 loan to be ready to pay up after the one year or the 12-month moratoriums.
The government is on alert to start debiting beneficiaries immediately when the loan is due, all gaps of unrecovered loans will be perfectly addressed, and this may tell on the economy.
For the covid-19 loan and other similar loan programmes, beneficiaries were asked to register with their bvn, with bvn there is no hiding place for loan default or bad debt.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session