The deployment page on the NASIMS portal is where beneficiaries of the Npower batch C can check to know if they have been deployed to a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA).
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 24th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding III.)
- Apply for Teacher at Cend Studios Limited
- Apply for Digital Marketer at Cend Studios Limited
- Apply for Video Editor at Cend Studios Limited
- N-Power Finally Drops Mind Blowing Easy Guide About NASIMS
Follow the steps below to check your Npower deployment:
- Visit, https://www.nasims.gov.ng
- Login to your dashboard with your registered Password and Email Address.
- Click on the ‘Deployment’ button at the top side of your NASIMS profile.
- Once clicked on the deployment button, your N-power deployment status will display.
If deployed, you will get a response below:
Congratulations!!! Dear [Applicant’s Name],
you have been deployed as N-power Batch C Beneficiary.
But if you have not been deployed, you will see the following statement:
“Dear [Applicant’s Name], you have not been deployed yet.
Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set.”
Note: If you have not been deployed, do not panic as the deployment date for Batch C has not been set at the time of this publication. The deployment date will be announced when the assessment test portal is closed and the final shortlisting is done.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)