The management of the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, is now selling applications forms for admission into its Post-Basic Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Household Reopened – Click here to Apply
- NDLEA Recruitment 2021 Check Application Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng/career
- Apply for Assistant Brand Manager at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
- How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk
- CBN COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Application Reopened for Fresh Application
PROGRAMME DURATION: 18 months for the Post Basic Midwifery.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with at least six (6) months working experience
- Candidates must possess a current practising licence
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Application Form can be obtained from the Registrar Office on payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N15,550.00 only.
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application forms must be returned to the College with photocopies a week before the selection interview or to the official email: email@example.com.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW: 7 – 11 September 2021
NOTE: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport, and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview.
For further enquiries call: 08109942812, 07088632730 (call only during working days from 10 am – 4 pm)
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY /INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT, NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)