According to FG, SEIFAC Loan will be disbursed in 3 weeks’ time, meaning massive disbursement will commence by the first week of September 2021.
SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme has commenced its data collection for her 2021/2022 Wet Cropping Season for all Smallholder Farmers and Cooperatives across the Nation to farm in Agricultural Production Clusters (Agro-PCs) a cluster farming model which is aimed at addressing the challenges often faced by Smallholder Farmers for farming individually at small scale. SEIFAC Registration is free of charge online.
SEIFAC is an acronym for Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative – a cooperative of Smallholder Farmers by Smallholder Farmers for Smallholder Farmers of Nigeria.
- Open Heaven 13th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Spiritually Bankrupt?)
- Fully Funded UNIL Master Scholarship in Switzerland 2022
- How To Calculate CGPA Cumulative Grade Point Average
- How To Create A Website (Step-by-Step for Beginners)
- How To Lose Weight Fast In 2021 – 5 Easy Steps To Lose Weight
Below is the Updates are released by SEIFAC
- The disbursement of funds to members will kick off three weeks from now after proper investigations and monitoring of member’s account.
- Applicants are expected to visit their respective banks for account upgrade, as some members may fail to receive their funds due to the inability of their account to receive huge amount of money.
- However, members are entitled to farm on three crops which includes; maize, cassava, and rice.
- The management will also provide machines and fertilizers to help fasten the farming conclusion, all members have three weeks from today to regularize numbers of the hectare requested, fill and submit all forms and payment of dues.
- After weeks, members should expect their funds in their respective wallets for their Agricultural business.
For more information regarding SEIFAC, kindly visit the official website to learn more.