UBA loan is designed to support all salary earners in meeting their life long
dreams. With this product, any salary earner can cover medical bills, make home improvements, give your side hustle a little boost, pay for a training to improve yourself and do so much more!
Click to here request for UBA loan for non salary earners
- How Much Do Therapists Make On BetterHelp, And Other Things To Know
- Nexit: How to Apply for CBN Empowerment Portal Login 2021
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
For more than seven decades, UBA Bank have been providing superior financial services to small businesses, corporations, governments, institutions and individuals globally. UBA Bank are present in the United Kingdom, the U.S.A. and France.
UBA Loan Mission
The UBA is design to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders, abiding by the utmost professional and ethical standards, and by building an enduring institution.
Requirements for the UBA Loan
- Functional savings or current salary account
- Duly completed loan application form.
- Valid means of Identification (international passport, national driver’s license, national id card and voters card).
- Employer’s undertaking to domicile salary with UBA.
- Duly accepted offer letter or employee inquiry form (The offer letter should contain Employee Name, Employee Job Description/Position; Nature of Employment (Permanent or Contract); Employee Job Status (Confirmed or unconfirmed).
- Copy of the obligor’s staff ID.
How to Apply for the UBA Loan
- Submit a completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch
- Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval
- Loan will be disbursed into salary account domiciled with the Bank.
interested applicants should:
click the button to apply
Who is Eligible
A functional salary account holder (Savings and Current).